Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sneaky Peeky: Naomi is Turning 2!

I know it is so cliche (but every parent out there understands) that I cannot believe my baby is going to be 2 this weekend! Seriously, I feel like I was just right there in the midst of the middle of the night feedings, trying to figure out how to do everyday things like run to the grocery store with two kids (those of you with 3+ kids are just laughing at that I know), and rocking my tiny little baby girl to sleep. My tiny little baby girl is tiny no more, and not so much a baby either. She has become quite a big girl these days-- dressing and undressing herself, talking in complete sentences, using the potty independently, "reading" books and coloring pictures, and just being her own beautiful little person.

I am looking forward to celebrating her special day this weekend (hopefully she will be over this stinky cold/cough!!!), and know some of you have been waiting to see what I've been up to (this is especially for you Tami!). I'm keeping it pretty simple, but going with a monkey theme (Naomi has been talking about her "monkey party" for months now). Here is a sneak peek at the invitation:

I also created a card to send to family and friends, especially those who are out of town. I will hopefully get to mailing them out not too long after her birthday, and hopefully before the next major holiday. ;) For now, enjoy a sneak peek at that as well! I love how you can see how much she has really grown and changed over the last 2 years at the bottom.


You know me, and I will definitely have photos to share after the weekend!

So stay tuned! :)

5 comments:

Terri said...

You, my friend are SO talented. I love the invitations and the photo card. I think I'm going to venture to your site for some early Christmas planning (hmmm). I love, love, love the pics of Naomi at different stages along the bottom and ......oh my gosh I just LOVE it!

Hope the party is a GREAT time! I am excited for tomorrow's funnies (I have missed out for a bunch of weeks now bc of sickness and out of town visiting and visitors). looking forward to the laughs.

Tami said...

Yay! SOOOO adorable! I love them both:o) She is just too cute. It's so fun seeing the pics from the time she was born in a row. Sometimes you look at them and wonder when in the world they got that big. Have fun celebrating your little girl! I can't wait to see the pics:o) And thanks for the sneaky peek;o)

Julie Snider said...

2 years already!!! I love the picture of Naomi with her fingers in her mouth. I remember when Bradley did that. She is adorable. I love the card showing all the stages since she was born, it sure is amazing the difference 2 years can make. I look at my kids and swear they were just born - but here they are 6 & 3. All the stages are a lot of fun but I do miss that tiny baby stage.

Jenney said...

AWE! I so hope maybe I can hire you to make the invites for Baby J's birthday...I probably won't have the funds, but MAN your stuff is good.

Pineapple Princess said...

You are really, really talented, and I enjoy all that you create!

Have a blast at the "monkey" party! How fun!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin