Did you know that there are just over 29 weeks left until Christmas?
Normally I wouldn't know, or even care, about such a fact, but this year it is profoundly significant to me. The reason being that we will be receiving the best gift in the whole world.
A precious new baby.
Riley and Naomi were proud to show off the exciting news to our immediate family on Mother's Day.Naomi has already informed us that it is her "pink girl baby." I think she is going to be bitterly disappointed (for little while) if it isn't a girl. Riley also wanted a sister ...until he found out if it was a boy he'll get to share a room and he immediately changed his vote. We are just praying for a happy, healthy baby either way!
Boy or Girl, there is one thing I do know - this will be a Christmas to remember for a lifetime!














13 comments:
Awww Congrats!!!!! How exciting!!!! Couldn't think of a better Christmas present!! Hope you are feeling well!
Yeah!!!! I thought maybe with some of your twitter & facebook comments recently. So happy for you!!!
Congratulations! Leah was a Christmas baby too:o) I can't say I'm surprised since you've been "gone" a bit more;o) So was it planned or a surprise?
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Congrats. I gotta say that one day your status spoke of things this year will bring my wondering mind IMMEDIATELY went to the thought of you adding to your fam. I can't express how excited I am for you guys! Be prepared this August when I see you to get knocked over with a hug (oh RIGHT that would not be nice of me - I will try not to knock you over!) I am SO thrilled for you and your family!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats, Melissa and Brad!!! Are you due on Christmas Day? Grandma had told us October, but Grandpa said November, so we weren't really sure when you were due. Whenever it is - CONGRATS again!!
I loved how your post was set up. I had been thinking you might be pregnant (only b/c you mentioned you were needing naps recently) nd when I saw the title of your post on my blog "Only 20 Weeks Until" - it confirmed my thoughts. Then I went to your blog and I didn't scroll down first so all I saw was "did you know there are only 29 weeks until Christmas" and I thought - bummer I was wrong. Then scrolling down I was re-surprised and so very happy for you all.
LOL that is funny Julie :) Glad I didn't disappoint!
Guess Gram and Gramps got confused LOL. We're due the end of December and will have a scheduled c/s a few days before Christmas.
Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes! We are excited to finally share the news with everyone!
YAY! YAY! Congratulations! You're right...What a special Christmas this will be!
I'm so happy for you.
You'll love being a mama of THREE!
Oh I am so happy for you! Baby #3 will be such a blessing. Also, I love your new look!
Congrats!!! 3 children. What a blessing!!! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.
:) babies everywhere! I'm excited for you guys. You'll have another little one to grow up with Jackson Henry and the Hibbard's child.
OH my friend I could not be more excited. Blessings upon your new wee one - I am praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery - Much love!
Hi Melissa, I haven't had as much time on the computer recently, so I'm just catching up on your blog. CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting!!! I hope you're feeling well. I'm sure Riley and Naomi will love having a little sibling! So many exciting things going on for your family! Congrats to Brad too.
Post a Comment