(Not quite "wordless"...I have lots to catch up on here, but a quick photo will have to do for today. Naomi has been sleepwalking and so we occasionally find her asleep in odd places, and even with her shoes on :)...)
Awww!! Carson has started sleepwalking, too. We found him in a very similar position one morning just this week. Naomi having her shoes on is just too cute!! :)
I'm a blessed wife, momma of three young kiddos, and an artist at heart. I love taking photos, drinking coffee in my creamer, reading old books, painting pictures on walls, mixing smoothies, turning houses into homes, eating breakfast for dinner, making the world a prettier place, and catching glimpses of God in the midst of this crazy life.
www.melissavanh.origamiowl.com
4 comments:
Awww!! Carson has started sleepwalking, too. We found him in a very similar position one morning just this week. Naomi having her shoes on is just too cute!! :)
That's precious!!
Melinda
hee..cute!
Aww! She is so cute! We will find our daughter asleep with her shoes on, too! Too funny!
Post a Comment