Today I took the kids on Riley's first preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch! They both loved the hayride - I think that was their favorite part. Riley picked out the "biggest" pumpkin (that he could carry) and Naomi picked a small pumpkin for herself and the "smallest" pumpkin for our baby :). I think she was thrilled to be included. We just wish daddy could have come! Here are a few photos from our special morning.
Ready to go!














2 comments:
So cute! You took some really cute shots. I love the pumpkin patch, too. You look GREAT, by the way! You just glow! :)
Great shots - looks like a fun place to go for a field trip. I miss not doing that with my class this year. I agree that you look GREAT in the pics :o)Fun to see the kids all bundled up for fall.
Post a Comment