Friday, October 16, 2009

Special Surprise

Today we took the kids for a very special surprise! When Brad worked on the ultrasound team in September, his friends told him to bring me in when I was close to 30 weeks and they would let us do an ultrasound for fun...so today was the day! We picked Riley up from school and headed over to the hospital to get another peek at our sweet boy. I think it was a really good experience for the kids. They had a lot of questions, and their faces lit up when they saw and heard the heart beat. He measured at about 3 lbs, 3 oz. We were able to see part of his face in 4D as well. He was so sweet with his little arm up by his face, so he didn't give us a full view, but I think the photos are precious. Here are a few of the pictures from today. I will try to get a 30 week belly picture up soon too! Only 9 weeks to go!

4D - Picture of face, with his little arm up


4D - Another picture of the face - his arm was blocking a clear shot, but he looked very comfy!


side view - profile facing up

Foot - est measurement 6 cm

5 comments:

Melinda said...

What a special treat for the entire famiy! Hope your last 9 weeks are amazing!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Oh, so precious!! Look at the foot- those tiny toes are amazing!

I think he looks like his big brother. What do you think? He is so cute!!

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh that is so awesome!! What a super sweet treat for all of you!! Congrats as well!! We're having a boy as well, almost 24 weeks now :)

~Tab

Tami said...

How fun and so cute! I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left! Has it gone by fast?

Jenney said...

Oh! That is so nice!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin