I love the colors of fall, and with all the wind we've had lately I know we won't be seeing these beautiful colors much longer! This is the view out my picture window...isn't that red and yellow gorgeous?!
Last night we had a fun evening over at my grandparents house (mimi and poppy). Halloween is my Poppy's birthday so we had a nice Italian lasagna dinner and homemade pumpkin and apple pies to celebrate. The kids wore their costumes, but we didn't do any trick-or-treating. The weather wasn't very nice and they didn't know any different anyways. Can't say I was much up for it, so the nice quiet evening with family was just perfect (aside from missing daddy while he's at work). We even got an extra hour with the time change! October sure did fly by, but it was a great way to end it. With only 7 weeks left until the baby's grand entrance, I'm sure November and December will go even faster!
Here are a couple photos of the kids with mimi and poppy.
Here are a couple photos of the kids with mimi and poppy.














1 comments:
Don't you love when they have NO clue? We went to maybe 6 houses and came home. Your kids costumes are adorable! What a nice evening!
Post a Comment