I'm thrilled to introduce you to our sweet baby, Elijah Lukas. He arrived safely at 10:00 am and is wonderful in every way. We'll share more details and photos soon.
Congratulations!! Love the name you've chosen. "Lucas" was our chosen name for a boy! Can't wait to hear all the details!! Glad to hear everyone is well!!
He's absolutely adorable and does look so much like your other two! Congratulations! (and I am laughing because it IS the same name!! Great minds think alike:o) But we have a different middle name picked out. We find out next month if it's a boy or girl :o) ) I'll be praying for you all! What a wonderful Christmas gift!
I'm a blessed wife, momma of three young kiddos, and an artist at heart. I love taking photos, drinking coffee in my creamer, reading old books, painting pictures on walls, mixing smoothies, turning houses into homes, eating breakfast for dinner, making the world a prettier place, and catching glimpses of God in the midst of this crazy life.
www.melissavanh.origamiowl.com
6 comments:
Congratulations!! Love the name you've chosen. "Lucas" was our chosen name for a boy! Can't wait to hear all the details!! Glad to hear everyone is well!!
CONGRATULATIONS and many, many blessings! He is absolutely precious! I can't wait to hear all the details! Love his name! :)
He's absolutely adorable and does look so much like your other two! Congratulations! (and I am laughing because it IS the same name!! Great minds think alike:o) But we have a different middle name picked out. We find out next month if it's a boy or girl :o) ) I'll be praying for you all! What a wonderful Christmas gift!
Congratulations on the best Christmas present! :-)
Congrats! Great name, beautiful baby and what proud siblings! Much love from Colorado! Praying over you!
Congratulations to you and your whole family. What a blessing it is to see God's grace in that tiny little face.
Freddae'
http://coffeegodandme.blogspot.com
Post a Comment