Just a quick post to update - we came home yesterday afternoon and are all adjusting to being a family of five as we prepare to celebrate Christmas together! I have lots of photos and details to share, but for now I am concentrating on taking care of this sweet little guy and focusing on my recovery as we enjoy these next couple days too.
Here are Elijah's "stats" for those who love to know those details :).
Elijah Lukas
born Monday, December 21, 2009
10:00 am. at 9lbs, 20.5 inches
born Monday, December 21, 2009
10:00 am. at 9lbs, 20.5 inches
(yes, he was 2 lbs bigger than my other two babies, although he has lost about a pound since birth and seriously is still a peanut with the squishiest, yummiest cheeks!) He's been dubbed our little snuggle bear (he sure did eat a lot of gummy bears in utero hahaha)!















4 comments:
Beautiful family picture! Love how your daughter is reaching for her baby brother. Very sweet!! We're to released from the hospital this evening and I can't wait for our family of 4 to finally be together!
Merry Christmas!!
Oh he is just TOO much, congratulations! I hope you had a very very merry Christmas!!!!!
I love the pictures - I cannot get enough of his cute little face - what a beautiful blessing he is. Much love my sweet friend from Colorado!
Oh, my goodness! He is just the most scrumptious baby boy. I could cuddle with him for hours!
Congrats and blessings!! :)
Post a Comment