Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Loves







8 comments:

Melinda said...

Sweet, sweet photos!!

karen said...

I love it! Nice new design to your blog too! Great colors.
Miss you all :O)

Mary Vigil said...

Great pictures- I am praying over you and the family - how is it being a family of 5??? I have loved reading about what is happening with you! Nice posts!

Freddae' said...

Love the new photos! Their great.

Swing by...I have an award for you.

Freddae'
http://coffeegodandme.blogspot.com

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

I am super excited to find your blog this morning through Freddae's blog award post. What a refreshing, fun blog & I LOVE these gorgeous pics! More than that, I love that your profile lets all know that you are a follower of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! So gld to "meet" you today! Following & looking forward to getting to know you better. I love how the Lord connects paths through this crazy bloggy world! Blessings to you...
Joyfully,
Wylie

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I have 2 whole hours to blog hop and catch up with some of my blog friends....That's relaxation to me. What great pictures...Love them

Tabitha Blue said...

Aww, how sweet. You guys make an adorable family!!

Pineapple Princess said...

So cute! You really have the best looking family! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin