Sunday, March 21, 2010

3 Months Old and Freshening Up

We certainly enjoyed our little taste of spring we had here this past week!





And things are definitely freshening up a bit around here. I (finally!) got my super long hair cut into a shorter-do that is a perfect change for me right now. I also got a new cookware set - a really nice one by Technique! - thanks to some money passed on to us from our dear friend, Whitey, who I mentioned passed away a couple months ago. Non-stick and dishwasher safe. You know you are a grown-up when you get excited about pots and pans :). I'm okay with that, LOL. New hair, new cookware...I feel like a new woman!

Anyways, in other news Elijah is 3 months old today! Yay! I am just amazed at how God has blessed us with this little person and how easy going he is. I just fall more in love with this little guy every day. How could you not love this sweet face?! ;)


He truly is such a happy baby and I feel completely spoiled by him, but no way I'm feeling sorry about that, haha! Here is Mr. Bright Eyes now 3 months old!





Gotta have a shot of the traditional nap in the clothes basket :)


Brad's back to working some pretty icky hours again -- a 3 week stretch of days during the week and nights on the weekends, and then 2 weeks straight of nights. This past Friday night, the kids and I had a little slumber party in the living room which was a blast. It's always fun to change things up a bit.




We spent a lot of time with family this weekend. We went to a birthday party Saturday. Then, my mom's sister and my cousin are in town, so we hung out with family over at my grandma's Saturday evening. Then a baby shower for my cousin today! I should have took more photos, but I guess I just didn't feel like it *gasp!* But Brad did snap a few cute shots of Naomi and me all freshened up before we left for the shower today.




It's been quite busy around here, but we have just been enjoying life! And the taste of spring gives us something to look forward to for sure!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yay for nice weather!! Spring is here!! :) Elijah is growing up - he's still so adorable!! Super cute haircut - it looks great on you!!

Jenney said...

Oh nice weather is so welcome after all the winter stuff, isn't it? I love snow, but spring is glorious! Your kids just keep getting cuter!!!

Jen said...

Yay...to be outside! It feels so good! We have slumber parties alot on Friday nights! So Cozy!
Jen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin