Saturday, April 3, 2010

Firehouse Field Trip



Wow, it is getting harder and harder to get on here and blog. I'll try to catch up a bit today on what's been going on. A couple weeks ago, Riley's preschool class took a field trip to the fire station. My dad was able to get the day off from work, so he joined us which was a huge help with all three kids and took some photos for me since I was carrying Elijah.

Elijah was pretty happy Boppy was able to come along :).


Naomi was pretty excited to be able to tag along and she was right in the middle (or front) of things the whole time. In fact, Fireman Pete asked the group of kids where the firemen could pump extra water from. Riley piped up "the lake!" I think Fireman Pete was impressed! :) Then Naomi pipes up..."the sink!" LOL We all got a good laugh out of that one.


Elijah had a wonderful time being toted around! I think he already likes fire trucks ;). I must have been feeling pretty spunky that day to wear that combination of orange LOL. :/


It's always fun to climb on the fire truck.


This is Riley with his buddy Luke. Out of the 16 kids in his class there are only 3 other boys, so they are pretty close friends.

It was so cute seeing them walk around holding hands! :)


The kids were quite excited to get new fire hats since their old ones from our last visit to a fire house were long gone.


The whole bunch of cuties!


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin