I am so excited to be celebrating this mother's day in Cincinnati with my sweet friends! Brad is at a work conference this week in Lexington, so he dropped the kids and me off at the Lanes on Saturday and we are spending the week here visiting our old home. I was able to visit my old church this morning, and then was treated to a fabulous lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! We are also looking forward to a trip to the zoo, MOPS, (a pamper mommy day!), and a visit to the Creation Science Museum on Friday, as well as seeing a lot of old friends.
I have a lot of catching up to do on here when we get back (more Jamaica, Family Pack on Friday night which was awesome, and lots of photos from our week here!) but for now here are a couple photos from this morning of the three best reasons I love being a mommy - because I get to share life with these sweetie pies!
our children teach us what life is all about. ~Angela Schwindt
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!














6 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Melissa...Enjoy your visit.
LC
Happy Mother's Day! :o) I hope you have a wonderful week!
Happy Mother's Day - Love from Colorado!
Oh I love being a mommy too!! I'm glad that you had such a wonderful time, and look forward to more pics!!
:)
~Tabitha
Hi! There's an award for you on my blog today! Have a great day!
:) Jen
Loved spending the day with you! You are a FABULOUS mommy!!
Post a Comment