Monday, October 4, 2010

Last Day

If you haven't contacted me yet about an invite for this blog, please do so by the end of the day. I'll be going stealth tonight :). I'd love for those of you who enjoy keeping up with our family to still be able to do so once it's private. If you don't plan on sticking with me, then this is farewell - thanks for
being a part of the fam through my blog over the years. And thank to all who have given me encouragement about the new blog I started. I'm having fun with it already and hope you will follow me over there too :). It's nice to know people are reading and I'm not just talking to myself all the time, haha.

TTFN! You know where to find me! :)

3 comments:

Christi Waite said...

not sure if I responded but make sure I keep getting it please.

Mary Voogt said...

I'd like to still keep up with you guys if you don't mind adding me to the list. Thanks.

Belinda said...

Hey, I'd be interested in following your blog :)
Belinda

Blog Widget by LinkWithin