Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Birthday Festivities

I had such a great time celebrating my 30th birthday! The costume party was a blast. I got to dress up as one of my favorite childhood characters - rainbow brite. Brad and my mom went for a real stretch and dressed up as Shaggy and Velma, with Elijah as their side-kick, Scooby Doo :). Naomi was a care bear, and Riley was a dinosaur. It was so much fun to see my family and friends arrive in some great get-ups. I could hardly stop crying and laughing when my aunt, uncle, and cousin arrived as US! :) My dad was a giant muppet. And my brothers ran the spectrum with a costume of Moses, and Ralphie from Christmas Story in the pink bunny pj's. It was a fantastic party and quite memorable!

To see the pictures from the party, you can view my facebook album by clicking here.

On my actual birthday, Naomi, Elijah and I went out to brunch at Panera. It was a special treat to hang out with my girl for the morning and not have to make breakfast for everyone :).

Take 1...
Take 2...
Take 3...Yay!
Elijah was there enjoying some breakfast too!

For dinner, Karen and Allison took me and the fam out to Olive Garden so I didn't have to cook dinner! Here are a few pics from our night out!






Then Thursday night we got all dolled up and went to the Oak Hill Country Club for the Compass Care (pregnancy center) dessert fundraiser.

It was a week of great memories and even better company!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin