Friday, February 29, 2008

Dancing Queen

I have to share another video of my girl that I love. She is starting to dance and it is just the sweetest thing! I caught her little dance earlier this week at breakfast on film as she was enjoying her waffle.


Here she is today just standing around...Naomi has great balance. She can stand unsupported and walk alone while holding just the tip of a pinky finger, but as soon as she realizes she isn't holding anything she sits herself down. She is so close to walking, but not ready quite yet to make that committment to independence :).

1 comments:

Tami said...

Hee..these are both so cute! I love the "I see God." I'm loving this stage too! And I'm also happy to know that there's another little munchkin that enjoys putting all of the pillows on the floor;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin