Happy Leap Day! :)
Last night I was driving the kids home from my parents house and we drove by Long Pond just as the sun was setting. The sky was full of all kinds of colors and was so pretty over the water, so I said, "Riley look at the beautiful sky God made for us tonight!" He must have really been thinking about that because a minute later when I was getting him out of the car he said, "I like God. Where is God?" And I said, "Well, God is up in Heaven." Riley looked straight up at the sky, his eyes got real big and he gasped and cried, "I see Him! I see God!"
We colored for about a half an hour today. Riley was so proud of his pictures and was telling quite a story with them! He is getting so creative and imaginative! I am really enjoying it!

1 comments:
that is one of the most precious things i've ever heard.
Post a Comment