Well, we are unexpectedly stuck at home today. We were all ready for church this morning... Naomi had slept late, so I went in a few minutes before we needed to leave to get her changed and dressed to find she had just thrown up all over her crib. Fun. I wasn't really surprised because she had spit up a small amount twice last night and that is really unusual for her. So since Riley and Brad were all ready, they left and I stayed with Nomie. She slept in my arms all morning which was the best part :). Then the boys got home and Riley was telling me his Bible verses when out of nowhere he threw up too. He looked at me calmly and said, "I spilled." I couldn't help but laugh. So our plans for today have changed...and I'm really hoping Brad and I (and anyone else who has been around us the last 24 hrs) don't get it!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for the laugh (about the "I spilled" part). That just cracks me up. Kids come up with the funniest things! I hope they are feeling better and that you all didn't get it!
Post a Comment