Thursday, June 5, 2008

Inspiration

I quite often find inspiration in my children. We love be able to experience the joy of having both a son and a daughter and their very different interests. As you can see I was inspired to create a new layout for our blog since the last post. I had been wanting to do a scrappy layout for awhile now and thought it was fitting to rename our blog as well. I will most likely be making some more minor changes in the next couple days as it needs some tweaking, so bear with me. So welcome to Racecars and Ruby Slippers!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Melissa, the new blog looks great! We check it now and then to see some new pics and hear what's going on. Not sure if you've seen our blog or not... holleboom.blogspot.com. We need to post on it more often, but its a start. We love seeing pics of your kids - they are so cute! Can't wait till we have our own stories as Carson grows!

Looks like we'll be seeing you all in a few weeks here in Michigan!

Take care!

Tami said...

oooooo...I LOVE it! Great job! You make me want to change mine:o)

Melissa said...

Thanks Sara! I'm excited to add another blog to my read list. Its a great way to keep in touch and stay updated with people especially when we don't see each other very much. Looking forward to seeing everyone in MI in just a few weeks!

Tami - thanks, and you should!!! I love changing things up every now and then :).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin