Some girls love shoes.
I am not a shoe person.
I have always been the type to own the bare essentials when it comes to shoes - a black pair, a brown pair, a dressy pair, a couple pairs of flip flops (a must!), and most recently a pair of crocs. I don't particularly like shoe shopping because I never seem to find the ones I like in the right size or I can't find ones I like it all or the price isn't right. So when I do find a pair that I really like, that fits, and is worth the price, I grab them and run for the door (after paying of course).
My daughter is a shoe person.
Even at the young age of 15 months. She loves loves loves to put on shoes, to take off shoes, to carry around shoes, to lick shoes (I know, eww), to hoard shoes. She will be the girl who has a closet just for shoes. When we can't find a pair of shoes, we ask Naomi and more than likely she knows where they are.
Love at first sight.
I have a feeling we are going to need to get her a bigger closet.

2 comments:
What a cutie! Our girls would get along GREAT! I have Leah find my shoes for me all the time :)
hehehe fun :) Wish you guys lived closer!
Post a Comment