I have been having quite a bit of fun learning how to design blog layouts (as you have probably noticed) and have finally become comfortable enough with html codes that I am planning on offering custom scrap blog layouts as part of Color Me {Happy} Designs! I have already secured one guinea pig (thanks Terri!) but am looking for one or two more people who would be willing to let me do a complimentary blog makeover for them to get the legistics down before I start it up on my site. Any takers? :) I will take the first one who posts a request here (and possible another one after I finish these two)!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh!! Me, me, me!! (Raises hand high) :-P
Guess I'm too late! :) I'd love you to, but I know your busy, so...TOTALLY up to you!! :)
awwww man! I'm too late!!! :o( waaaaaa!
still looking for blogs to experiment with?? sara's looks awesome!
I really wish I could do it for everyone! Unfortunately I have already spent 7-8 hrs doing the practice ones and obviously you can see why I need to set a limit on that for myself! :)
Post a Comment