Thursday, September 25, 2008

Monkey See Monkey Do

Naomi loves her big brother and imitates pretty much everything she sees him doing. Last night as we were leaving for small group/awana, I took a quick photo of Riley in his Cubbies vest with his bag out by the pear tree. He is SO proud to be a Cubby! :) Well as soon as I had his photo taken, Naomi ran right over to the tree with her little bag and posed for a photo too (very rare, this girl typically does not like her picture taken!) She's such a little monkey, hehe. The bag she is holding is the creative activity I had the ladies do this week in MOPS - we decorated little travel tote bags to keep stuff for the kids in the car for outings and everyone's came out so cute! Unfortunately I think our camera is seeing its last days...it's been giving me a lot of trouble lately and their faces came out overexposed...I think we will be looking for a new camera soon...I just hope we can make it to Christmas!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin