I just got back from a fun Girl's Night Out tonight with the girls in my community group, plus the wife of one of the residents who works with Brad who arrived here from Romania just 3 weeks ago! We went to the Bisque and Brush on Park Ave for the evening. We had a great time and everyone's pieces came out so great! I can't wait to see the finished products after they are fired. I almost didn't go because of a migraine this afternoon that pretty much incapacitated me, but luckily Yaicha was kind enough to pick me up and by the time I got there the ibuprofen and coffee had kicked in and I was able to really enjoy myself and had fun getting to know everyone better. I think we are going to have an awesome year!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Girl's Night Out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment