Friday, September 19, 2008

Princesses


Our playroom is filled with lots of great toys, but aside from a few dollies and a toy stroller it is mostly comprised of dump trucks, fire engines, pirate paraphenalia, train set, race cars, and dinosaurs. Naomi enjoys playing with any and all of these toys, but when we saw this castle playset at the store we decided to treat her to a completely girly toy that she could call her own. She has so much fun with it and is already saying "princess" when she is playing with it. :) I think I am having just as much fun with it though!

2 comments:

Tami said...

So cute! Don't you just love the girly toys! We finally have an excuse to play with them again;) And I LOVE your new layout!

Melissa said...

Thanks!!! And YES it is fun to have an excuse :) hehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin