Normally Fridays aren't a big deal around here because the weekends aren't much different for us than the rest of the week since Brad typically goes to work like any day. But I am extra excited today is Friday because that means girl's night with my friends who I haven't seen in forever since we've been sick and confined to the house! And since Brad is working super late tonight and again tomorrow, the kids are staying over at grammy's house so I can go out tonight and maybe even...shall I say it?...sleep in! (anything past 7:30am I would be ecstatic about although I realize that hardly qualifies as sleeping in to a lot of people. ) Plus I am feeling a lot better today! I even exercised already and am getting back to a more normal routine!
So Happy Friday to everyone, and if you'd like to celebrate this day with a Friday Funny Pages post, please read the rules here and post away! Can't wait to hear all the funny stories from this week!
________________________________________________________________
Since Naomi has been wearing pull-ups she says, "my wear big boy pull ups mommy!" She will tell me she's a girl, but since we've told Riley for so long that he wears big boy pull ups, well that must be what she wears too!
(She hasn't got the whole pronoun thing down yet -my and I-but give her a break she says 7-8 word full sentences and she's not even 2! LOL)
Yesterday, I asked Riley to help me make sure all the plastic balls were back in the ball crawl so I could take it back to the garage. He have a big heavy sigh and said, "but I'm exhaaaauuuseted." Guess I've been saying that a lot lately.
I bought Riley a new pack of socks because he's been outgrowing his, so I pulled it out this week. I told him to put on his new socks and see if they fit better and he said, "These fit better, indeed!" (Indeed?!?!)
Friday, January 30, 2009
Friday Funny Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Here is mine for this week - I am truly enjoying this - I find myself wondering what I can do with the kids that would be fun and then immediatly thinking of how I can share it with others on my blog! This is easier than scrapbooking although I would really like to get caught up on that too!
http://thecrazywonderfulnessicalllife.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pages_29.html
I agree blogging is a good *virtual scrapbook* and hope that is *enough* because I don't see catching up with mine anytime soon! INDEED! he he
http://mackmers.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pages_30.html
Mine isn't a story so much as a video...but it is still the funniest thing of the week.
http://thedraystoday.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pages_30.html
I need to start writing mine down..I keep forgetting them come Friday!
Here they are..
http://eamontamileahmatthew.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pages_30.html
I hope you enjoyed your girls' night!
http://thecincylanes.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pages_30.html
We were talking about allergies this morning and Noah was mentioning that Nathan is allergic to penicillin. At the end of the conversation, Nathan gave this little laugh and said "I'm not allergic to pencils!"
I love the stage Isaac is in but reading this made me really look forward to the day he can talk to me and tell me his thoughts. (Although I am sure it won't ALL be this cute!:) )
Post a Comment