Brad was able to come home for the afternoon today, so after the kids got up from naps we decided to bundle everyone up and head outside for some fun in the snow. We got well over a foot overnight and the temperatures were not nearly as frigid as they have been, so we couldn't pass up the opportunity to pull out the sled and get some fresh air.
Naomi was so cute with her tongue out the whole time trying to eat the snowflakes, hehe.
Mommy and Daddy couldn't resist plopping down into the thick, fluffy snow to make snow angels!
Both the kids were up to their thighs in the snow!
It's SNOW much fun!!!

6 comments:
fun fun fun
while reading the post and looking at your pics I couldn't stop thinking "oh how awesome they got to play as a whole family". You look SO happy out there! ps how the stinkaroo do you do the coolness where 2 pics are on the same row? you must divulge!
ps LOVE the snow angel pics - you both rock!
Haha Terri it's easy...before you upload the photos you can choose whether it is aligned left, right or center- choose the option "none." Then you can drag them next to each other and center them manually.
Love the snow pictures! I love the one of your little one's on the sled and yoru little girl with her tongue out! Adorable! I found you through 4 little men's site.
Can Isaac and I come play? I would love to have a play date, if that was actually possible... we could drink hot coco and watch the kids play in the snow... Good job on the pictures - I love them!
looks like everyone had a great time playing in the snow
Post a Comment