Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Try This At Home: Something Unexpected



Despite how miserable I felt yesterday, I was bound and determined to make myself have a more normal day (obviously I got the chitlens' sickness). I washed, dressed, and motivated myself enough to stay out of bed and off the couch for the whole morning and although I was thoroughly exhausted by 11:30am, the kids and I had a fun morning which we all needed. I wanted to think of something exciting for them to do that would either be something we hadn't done in awhile or at least something unexpected. We are all going a little stir crazy here...

Anyways, I peeked my head out in the garage for some ideas and saw the ball crawl a friend had passed on to us that we use out in the yard in the summer. It needed a little air, but was easy enough for me to drag up to the living room. So they got to have a little summer fun indoors today!



I'm glad I took the time to try something different to brighten the kids' day a bit. Who wouldn't have fun in a blow-up train full of colored plastic balls? It's like a mini-Chuckie Cheese here.

Don't TRY this at home!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin