Wednesday, February 4, 2009

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Look how little they were! These photos are from March 2007. That was before I was brave enough to really chop Riley's hair, hehe! I can't believe Naomi is turning 2 a month from Saturday! I really have no words about THAT!

8 comments:

Tami said...

awwww..how sweet. Time flies, doesn't it!? Do you know the theme for her party? I can't decide if I want to make the other part on my blog wider. If I can figure out how to do the three columns I will..but that may be beyond my capabilities or amount of time I can take to figure it out! haha

Anonymous said...

Hey, thought you broke your camera. Got a new one already. Christi and I just love your blog sight and I look forward to reading it each time.

Dale

Melissa said...

Tami - Yes! We are having a monkey party! The invitations are all done and I'm so excited to do the cake! Will def be posting pics!

Uncle Dale - Glad you are enjoying it. And yes the camera is still broken and no new one yet. These photos are from almost 2 years ago :). At least I have a lot of old ones I can share in the meantime :).

Pineapple Princess said...

Such sweet pictures! They are totally adorable.
Happy almost birthday to your pretty princess!!!

Tami said...

Oh..that's hilarious! I'm doing a monkey party for Matthew's 2nd too! We decided on that a month or so ago because he climbs on everything and eats a TON of bananas..not to mention he can say ee-eee:o) It will be fun to see a girl and boy take on monkeys! What made you decide on that?

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Thanks PP and for stopping by!

LOL that's awesome Tami! Well the girl just loves monkeys. We have a million stuffed ones and she carries them everywhere with her. Plus I figured we'd have plenty of opportunities for princess parties and really girly stuff when she gets bigger. And if you ask her what kind of party she wants she says a monkey party hehe. :)

Tabitha Blue said...

So cute!!!! I love how he's holding her in the last one!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin