Without new photos I am going to have to tap into my creative side for my posts, but thank goodness my creative side and I get along pretty darn well and even really like each other most days.
Figured I'd go ahead and share my next Must Have and that would be the rich, cre
amy, pure goodness that IS . . .Nutella! Nutella is a chocolatly, hazelnut spread that originated in Italy in the 40's but has made it's way to a grocery store near you. Not only is Nutella good for s'mores, fluffernutter sandwiches (a new fav for my kids which I feed them sparingly don't worry ;)...), and a quick fondue fix, did you know there are tons and tons of recipes you can make using Nutella? I've decided I'm going to start cooking with the stuff and see how it turns out . . . that is if I can ever get past scooping it out without licking it off the spoon.
It's that good.
And in case you didn't know, because I didn't until after I started writing this post ironically, this Thursday, February 5th is World Nutella Day. Now that is a holiday I am definitely going to be celebrating.
Click the link to find out how to participate. Trust me, you don't want to miss out.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Melissa's Must-Haves #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Thank goodness I logged onto your site today. I had no idea that Worldwide Nutella Day is just around the corner. I swear I learn everything I need to from the computer!
As a avid Nutella fan and ardent holiday lover, I will be adding this item to my grocery list today.
-Francesca
Nutella, banana, and walnut crepes are the greatest thing ever invented. Next time you're in Pittsburgh we'll go to a place. Now I want one now, haha.
Your blog always brightens my day. I'm in charge of a Ladies social at our church on Thursday and now I know what to bring.
Love ya sis
- Sara Jo
I agree..Nutella is good stuff! We went to IHOP for the first time in a loong time recently and I got crepes with nutella....yuummmmmm!
I will so be looking for this at the store on Tuesday (I will miss the holiday, but groceries are always bought on Tuesdays). Where do I find it? In with peanutbutter or organics or candy or what?
Yep I believe it is in the peanut butter isle. I'm so excited for tomorrow, but wish I had a camera to document my celebrating :).
Post a Comment