Monday, March 30, 2009

The Magic of a Hat

You can be anybody you want to be. That is the magic of a hat.






The world is but a canvas to the imagination."
~ Henry David Thoreau


3 comments:

Jenney said...

Very cute! And we went to a museum today too...lots of fun. Hey, I have a question about I Heart Faces...do you have to be an actual photographer? I submitted my second one today and then saw like next week or the week after there was an amateur category...do I have to wait for those? LEt me know so I don't look dumb please!
Jenney@famconnect.net

Melissa said...

I think that amateur is a level above beginner. As far as I know, in the normal weekly categories, beginners, amateurs and professionals can all submit. You might be able to find more specifics about that on their site.

JoAnna said...

Very cute post! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin