After an hour of pretending to be a dinosaur with Riley, I laid on the couch with a book for a few minutes of peace when I heard the door open and in walked Brad at 9am! Apparently the orientation he had scheduled today for his fellowship had been canceled awhile ago, and nobody told him! So we had an unexpected day to spend together! How cool is that?!
We decided to take the kids up to the Museum and Science Center for their first time. We saw Woolly Mammoths, explored the glaciers, traveled through an under the sea maze, and played around with a lot of interesting gadgets. A lot of the exhibits were more for older kids and families, but we enjoyed the hands on activities and made the most out of it, and everyone had a great time! Here are a few of the photos from our unexpected outing.
Fun fishy rockers!


4 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!! Glad you got a surprise day together!!
I love Brad's "scary fish creature"
ice breaker?
How fun! Love the lighter hair too:o)
Looks like y'all had a blast! These are the days you'll remember!
Post a Comment