Monday, March 30, 2009

Thoughts About Mommy: Riley, Age 3

1. What is something mommy always says to you? No. Yes. (Hmm).

2. What makes mommy happy? Giving my toys to you.

3. What makes mommy sad? Wetting my pants.

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? Sing.

5. What was your mommy like as a child? Played with toys.

6. How old is your mommy? 5

7. How tall is your mommy? THIS big. (As high as he can reach)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Work on the computer.

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? Play.

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? Jesus. (wow.)

11. What is your mommy really good at? Computer work.

12. What is your mommy not very good at? I don't know. (He didn't like this question).

13. What does your mommy do for a job? Computer and Make Dinner.

14.What is your mommy's favorite food? Jello. (okay, this is random.)

15.What makes your mommy proud of you? Doing the right thing. (yes!)

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? A teacher. (not sure he understood the question)

17. What do you and your mommy do together? Pick up the toys.

18. How are you and your mommy the same? We're next to each other.

19. How are you and your mommy different? You're a girl and I'm a boy.

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? THIS MUCH. Cause you tell me.

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? Doing the garbage. (LOL).

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? Our house. What about somewhere other than our house? Restaurants.


Love my sweet boy! (Thanks for this idea Terri!)

3 comments:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Great post! I nearly died laughing.

Did you notice that something has been missing from your blog? It might have appeared around the time I stopped commenting? I’m sorry about all that. I took a little hiatus from the blogosphere, but I couldn’t stay away too long. After a break, I had to come by again and see what you’ve been up to.

Glad that I did. That picture of you and Riley is utterly lovely.

-Francesca

PS: Thanks for the birthday love!

Jenney said...

Oh, that is so so sweet!!!

JoAnna said...

That is super cute! You will have to do this with him every so often!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin