Monday, January 11, 2010

Elijah Lukas - 1 week old photos

When Jesus gave you to us
We loved you from the start
You were just a bit of sunshine
From Heaven to our hearts



Not just another baby
For since the world began
He had a special purpose
for you in His plan


That's why God made you special
You're the only one of your kind
He gave you a body
and a bright, healthy mind



He has a special purpose
That He wanted you to find
That's why God made you special
You're the only one of your kind! *


I had so much fun taking this little guy's pictures, especially with my new camera. He was so sleepy and cuddly I didn't have to take many. In fact, I was planning on trying a couple other poses, but these came out exactly how I wanted so I stopped while I was ahead ;). I also enjoyed making our announcement/New Year's card (skipped the Christmas cards this year for obvious reasons) and I love how it turned out. Happy to share these here now! Hard to believe he is 3 weeks old today, and has already changed so much since these photos were taken! Trying to cherish and savor each and every moment of his little life!

(*Lyrics are from a song our friend, Lydia, taught us and sang to Riley as a baby when he was first born. Since then I have sung it to all my special babies :)...)

1 comments:

Jenney said...

Those are precious!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin