Wednesdays are show-and-tell days at Riley's preschool, but Riley has been looking forward to this particular show and tell day for quite awhile now because, in his own words, "I get to bring my real baby brother to preschool!" The teacher kindly invited us after Elijah was born to a show and tell day and Riley couldn't have been more proud or excited to show off his special baby brother. I realized afterward that I totally should have recorded it instead of just snapping a couple quick photos because it was precious (and funny!) to hear him talk about his brother. He shared his name and introduced him to the kids. When the teacher asked if there was anything else he wanted to tell them about him he said, "He likes to look at me and I just love him." And in conclusion he said, "Next time I am going to bring in a big stuffed animal." (haha).
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
A Special Show and Tell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment