. . . We must be having fun! Can you believe this little doodle bear is over 7 weeks old already?Me either! Time flew before he came along, but I swear it is going even faster now! Elijah is growing more interactive which is fun to see. He makes eye contact and follows people with his eyes and head when they move. He is also trying to "talk" which I love when babies do, like when they watch your mouth move and try to move theirs and then get surprised when they squeak out a sound :). And he gets so excited and waves his hands and kicks his feet. So fun.

He's definitely grown a ton in the last couple weeks. I had to pack away the newborn clothes and some of the 0-3 month clothes already and pull out some 3-6 month sized outfits for him. When I get a chance I totally need to post some side by side pics of Elijah and baby Riley because he is the spit of his big brother as a baby. It's almost scary how much they look alike, especially when he's wearing Riley's old clothes!
He is smiling a bit more but he moves so much I can't get more than a blurry picture of it yet! I especially love catching him smiling in his sleep. It's a little easier to catch that one.The older kids still dote on him constantly. They can't get enough of him. It will be so fun to see as he continues to grow and interact more with them how their relationships develop. He sure is one lucky little boy to be loved so much.

And now that I am caught up on photos I'm off to eat some lunch and snuggle with my 'Lijah Bear while the older two rest/nap! Enjoy the day!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Time is Flying . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
awww! Love the new pictures! They really do look a lot alike...I think you can tell even now. It would be fun to see the side by side pictures though! I can't believe you have already brought out some 3-6 month clothes....or that it's been 7 weeks!
can't get enough of your pictures. your kids are so snuggly and cute!! Glad things are going well - hope you are getting a little sleep at night. Good job blogging the time so you can always sneak a peak back at these times!!
I can see the resemblence between them even in those pictures! Thanks for sharing :o)
Post a Comment