This morning we had a little celebration for Naomi's 3rd birthday (tomorrow). She chose a Strawberry Shortcake theme which is funny and special because I had the same theme for my own 3rd birthday!
Here's the beautiful birthday girl with her shortcake dolly! She has grown up so much this past year. (Check out how much she has changed since her party last year!)
For the cake, I made a giant cupcake with a strawberry glaze filling and some regular cupcakes for the kids. It was so yummy!
Just for fun here are a couple old school photos of 3 year old me and my strawberry shortcake cake...
My cousin Katie makes jewelry and she made this beautiful bracelet for Naomi. It has her birthstone and a little silver heart with an N. I over heard her telling Grammy, "I love my N Grammy." haha. She was so proud to have a bracelet just like mommy's. Katie made my mother's bracelet back when Naomi was born and recently added Elijah for me.
Family!
She loves these look and find books and Grammy was lucky enough to find a Strawberry Shortcake one for her!
Sporting her new Snow White costume
Uncle Josh came for the weekend and was excited to see Elijah again!
Uncle Tim had fun with Elijah too
Make a wish baby doll!
Yummy goodness...

4 comments:
How fun! We are Strawberry Shortcake fans here too! Love the cake and that cupcake play set she got is so cute!
How CUTE! I have that same giant cupcake pan and now I am anxious to have a need to use it. I also the the old strawberry shortcake pan like you had at your 3rd birthday - too funny! What goes around - comes around - as they say! Aunt Christi
I do believe you and I had the SAME Strawberry Shortcake cake when we were little. I know I had that theme two times...don't remember how old I was.
Ok, if that was your LITTLE birthday celebration, can't wait to see a BIG one!!! Cute cake.
What a precious little girl! What a FABULOUS cake! I love it my sweet friend!
Post a Comment