One of the biggest challenges for me as a wife and mom is preparing meals. I am by no means an expert in the kitchen, in fact I am far from it. I do enjoying cooking though, especially with my son and husband and hopefully with my daughter someday soon. The thing I dislike the most is looking through recipe after recipe trying to decide what to make. And then most often the one I choose contains ingredients that are not in my kitchen and I have to start all over again. I have aquired quite a collection of recipes from various sources (including many from my Italian family) over our seven years of marriage and I'm sure thousands more to come in the future. So I decided to start putting the recipes I use into a blog to keep record of them and share them with others in the process. As a mom of small children I am always looking for recipes with ingredients I have on hand that don't take a ton of time or work to make...but still taste delicious! A lot of these recipes will be new ones for me, and many will be old time favorites. I will try to include pictures when I remember too! If you try one of them, please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it and any suggestions you have! I'd love to hear about it!
As the Italians say, "Buon Appetito!"














2 comments:
Awesome idea for a blog! I have been thinking of doing the same thing lately, as I love to read many different food blogs. And like you, I think it's much easier to just have all the recipes in one place to look up again for future use (like on a blog). I'm excited to see all of your posts here! :)
Thanks Sara! I hope you enjoy them. Let me know if you do start one...I'd love to exchange recipes! :)
Post a Comment