Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Funny Pages

It's that time of the week again and you know what to do! If you're new and want to join in, feel free! Just share the link to your Funny Page post, or comment, and grab the button on the side.

Happy Friday!
__________________________________________________________________

Overheard this conversation earlier in the week...

Riley: Daddy, why do your teeth fall out?

Daddy: Cause when you get bigger they fall out.

Riley: But why do your baby teeth fall out when you get bigger?

Daddy: Because when you get bigger you need bigger teeth.

Riley: Well my teeth aren't going to fall out.

Daddy: They aren't?! Why not?

Riley: Because I take really good care of my teeth.

________________________________________________________________

Naomi playing on the couch...

I'm at Home Depot! (guess we've been going there a lot lately...haha)

________________________________________________________________

After reading our Bible verse/devotion at breakfast, we were discussing things God had created...

Me: What else can you think of that God made?

Riley: I can smell the flowers so he made the flowers.

Me: Yes, God made the flowers, good, what else?

Riley: He made movies so that kids can watch them, like me!

5 comments:

Terri said...

Hey this is a good week - I managed to join you in both posts this time! Yours made me giggle. I esp love the deep thoughts of Riley!!

http://mackmers.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funnies.html

Jenney said...

Still not a whole lot O' Funny going on at the Dray household...I think we are too tired/frustrated/busy to notice...but this week I am resolved to notice and write things down!!!!

Tami said...

Cute!
Here are mine..
http://eamontamileahmatthew.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pages_16.html

JoAnna said...

These made me laugh! I am now in on the fun! :)

http://thecincylanes.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pages.html

Julie Snider said...

I haven't totally perfected the use of your button - but I am trying - I made sure that I left a link you your site on my post. This is fun!

http://thecrazywonderfulnessicalllife.blogspot.com/2009/01/this-just-happened-this-morning-tyler-i.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin