Ok I totally had to do a double take on the playground pictures. The one where he is standing on the alligator... the picture below it make it look like the alligator is on top of that pole and your son is really high off the ground! LOL!!
So cute! I took my little girl to the park yesterday...FINALLY some warm weather! I hope I have a boy someday...I bet it's so fun to see him interact with his daddy.
I'm a blessed wife, momma of three young kiddos, and an artist at heart. I love taking photos, drinking coffee in my creamer, reading old books, painting pictures on walls, mixing smoothies, turning houses into homes, eating breakfast for dinner, making the world a prettier place, and catching glimpses of God in the midst of this crazy life.
www.melissavanh.origamiowl.com
5 comments:
Ok I totally had to do a double take on the playground pictures. The one where he is standing on the alligator... the picture below it make it look like the alligator is on top of that pole and your son is really high off the ground! LOL!!
LOL I hadn't noticed that but it does look like it! Hahaha :)
what a beautiful blog you have. such, such, cute children!
-kacey
Hi Mel
I did my first "blast from the past" It sure is fun to look back - why do they have to grow so fast?????
http://thecrazywonderfulnessicalllife.blogspot.com/2009/03/flashback_03.html
Julie
So cute! I took my little girl to the park yesterday...FINALLY some warm weather! I hope I have a boy someday...I bet it's so fun to see him interact with his daddy.
Post a Comment