I am 34 weeks pregnant and we have 34 days to go until we meet this precious little boy.
He has certainly grown since my last two pregnancy posts here and here. At my checkup yesterday I had gained 18 lbs total. Still on track to end up around 25-30lbs, which I will be happy with. It is definitely harder to roll over in bed and sit up from a laying position, and I absolutely am perfecting the waddle these days :).
He has been head down for quite a while now, and I seem to be way more sensitive to the baby's movement this time around, probably because by the third the uterus is stretched and thinned. His feet are always over on my right side and will either move back and forth and tickle me, or give a swift kick and make me physically jump!
Still feeding my addiction to sour candy, gummies in particular. I also have been eating tons of apples now that nectarine season is over, and crave lots of orange juice, which normally I don't drink very often. I've also discovered that I can't eat enough nuts. My favorite snack these days is apples and cashews.
The kids have a lot of excitement and input about the baby. According to Riley, this is how a baby is born. "They open your tummy and take it off, then the baby crawls out and says mama. Then they sew it back on and take care of you and the baby grows. " :)
I have had good days, and harder days. I get frustrated at how limited I am physically. I tire much quicker and can't keep up with the pace of life that I am used to living, so I've had to learn to ask for help, or be patient to get things done when someone is around to give an extra hand. Riley and Naomi have both been very helpful to me lately and know that mommy isn't able to do everything normally because the baby is so much bigger. I am definitely ready to be done being pregnant, but I know the next month will go very quickly and he will be here before we know it.
We're at 34.














5 comments:
5 month's ago i had our 3rd child...if i can give any advice it would be to see if you can sneek away for a few dates with your hubby before the baby is born. you look great by the way...only 18lbs so far...good job!!
LC
You look wonderful!!
You look great! Have you tried pistachios? Your kids sound adorable, wish I could meet them!
Wow! You look beautiful! You make 34 weeks look easy peasy, which I know it's not!
So excited for you!
Aw thanks for the love everyone! :) You sure know how to make a pregnant girl feel pretty good.
Post a Comment