Daddy and Naomi had some special time this weekend at my parent's house making cut-out sugar cookies...while mommy got to play a bit with her new camera!!! :)
NICE pictures - I cannot wait to see pictures of the newest precious one in the family! Praying over you daily my far away friend! Much love from Colorado!
I'm a blessed wife, momma of three young kiddos, and an artist at heart. I love taking photos, drinking coffee in my creamer, reading old books, painting pictures on walls, mixing smoothies, turning houses into homes, eating breakfast for dinner, making the world a prettier place, and catching glimpses of God in the midst of this crazy life.
www.melissavanh.origamiowl.com
4 comments:
Hang in there! I know you must NOT be feeling great. Cute pictures :o)
NICE pictures - I cannot wait to see pictures of the newest precious one in the family! Praying over you daily my far away friend! Much love from Colorado!
Cookie making is so much fun!! And I just noticed your ticker says 3 more days! Yea!! Can't wait to see pics of your newest little man!
Thanks everyone! Yes 3 days to go and it can't come soon enough!
Post a Comment