We had a great time celebrating Thanksgiving. My mom invited us and some of the family over for the day, and my brother Josh came up for the weekend. Brad ended up getting called in for several deliveries over the course of the holiday weekend, but he did get to eat with us and spend some time with the fam which I was glad for.
I am very thankful for my family. The older I get the more I am realizing what a rare and precious thing it is to have a family that is so close and involved in each other's lives like we are. I love that we love just being together! We can be silly, and we can be ourselves, and they are my favorite people in the world when it really comes down to it. I can't imagine life without them all! Here are a few photos from our Thanksgiving day.














0 comments:
Post a Comment